Saturday, 5 December 2009
Be warned that this is unconventional but then again so are many other health practices. This technique is not for everyone (mainly for those who for religious or health reasons do not drink wine), but those who have used it have reported success. Maybe it's not the wine but rather the exercise, either way if you're adventurous, give it a try.
1. Decide on a workout regime and work out exactly what exercises you will perform. Remember to workout in a good pair of walking shoes as well as a safe area.
2. Pour out a glass of wine (preferably red wine and chilled). Many studies suggest that a glass of wine can be beneficial for your heart.
3. Slowly drink the wine and envision the effects of your regular workouts several months from now. Remember to relax so nothing should be raising your pressure.
4. Turn on some soothing music and go to your workout machine. Do a few stretches, push-ups etc. to warm up.
5. Begin your workout and keep it up for 20-30 minutes. Remember to keep a moderate pace and not to overdo it. If done in the evening or night, take a shower and relax for a few minutes before going to bed.
6. Repeat daily.